Wednesday, April 4, 2012

A Couple Years Ago...


... something happened. I don't know what happened. When it happened. I don't know how it happened. But it happened. And while the beginning of the story most certainly carries heartbreak and pain for the one I love, God will make beauty out of the pain. HE turns all things new. I am confident in this.

I don't know if you know the importance of this celebration, or if it will be brought to your attention. But, I want you to know that for the rest of my days that I walk this earth - this day will be a happy day and a day of celebration and laughter and fun and surprises and definitely... definitely... lots of cuddles... as long as you will let me.

My heart is broken that you are spending another april fourth without your family but we will be there soon little one. You are the treasure of our hearts and we will pray for you and long to gather you into our arms until the moment we meet. Until then we entrust you to the LORD and the beautiful people around you, and we will continue to pray over your body and mind and soul every single night.

Feliz Cumpleanos my precious treasure. I will see you soon.

A woman giving birth to a child has pain because her time has come; but when her baby is born she forgets the anguish because of her joy that a child is born into the world. 4/4

6 comments:

  1. Hi Kim- I just want to say how blessed I feel to have a friend whose heart is so noble, dwelling on and beating for things near and dear to the heart of Jesus. "I thank my God every time I remember you." -Php 1:3
    -Brett

    ReplyDelete
  2. :) thanks bud. love your bird guts!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a blessed little boy to have a Momma who loves him so much. Can't wait for him to be in your loving arms!!!! Love you both so much!!! ArlaJean

    ReplyDelete
  4. i love you too! and i can't wait either! thank you for getting me through this wait precious sister of mine.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Joining you in the sadness that is felt for the wait and the special event that is not fully celebrated. In all of it, you know He is faithful and He will bring him home. We pray with you that it is soon. love you friend.

    ReplyDelete
  6. aw thanks linnylee - I know He will - just praying for sooner than soon lol. yeah yeah his timing. love ya too!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments!