- go to your bank to withdraw funds for visa, embassy and travel cash requesting it in fifty dollar increments - no earlier than 2007 - no rips or marks, when you find that your bank shoots money automatically from the drawer and they can't do that, upon which you go to publix, sams club, another bank, another grocery store, and in the end only have about half of what you need in the proper format
- call your insurance company to get prescription override so we can get more than one month at a time, and have insurance company tell you that you have to wait til closer to the trip so that you can have more on your plate days before leaving the country
- pack, repack, unpack, pack, repack, weight luggage, pack... laundry...
- stuff formal clothing into a bag all folded up and pray it won't look silly in court
- bathe dogs so they are clean for their individual sitters
- visit old boss to find out how bad his cancer is, to find him pale and shaky too scared to call the doctor
- get final form notarized
- make homemade candied ginger
not that i know... just saying...