Monday, March 19, 2012

Pingo not Bingo

This is a Sponsored post written by me on behalf of Pingo for SocialSpark. All opinions are 100% mine.

So seeing that my husband and I will be taking a trip across the ocean sometime soon we have definitely been looking in to International Cell Phones and International Phone Cards. It has been a while since I have been overseas and so I am not looking forward to the phone bill when we get back. One of the ones we had looked at was Pingo.com.

Right now Pingo is giving a special offer. If you use this special coupon I have for my readers "ss" you can get an additional 10% off of a card for $20. Plus you get an additional $10.00 Phone Card Bonus. So in the end you will receive a $30 phone card for $18.

We feel like that is a great value, at almost 50% off in the end.

Well, when purchasing a phone card you might want to know a little bit about the company offering this service. Pingo is owned by a publicly traded leading Telecom carrier that delivers over 24 billion minutes a year of International voice calls. Did I mention the $10.00 Phone Card Bonus?

You can also expect a 100% money back and call quality satisfaction guaranteed, so there is really nothing to risk. You will save up to 90% off of international mobile calls with the Pingo EZ Dial program. You can also get web based dialing from over 200 countries for only $1.75/minute with the Pingo soft phone. You can get easy online account management for both your family and your business. And did I mention the $10.00 Phone Card Bonus?

Visit Sponsor's Site

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for posting this! I'm trying to find information on phone cards= and this has definitely helped me in this process.

    ReplyDelete

I love comments!