Wednesday, February 15, 2012

I can't wait...

to kiss that adorable little nose.
I can't wait to see more pics.
I can't wait to hear how the drive went.
I can't wait to see mr a hold him.
I can't wait to hear his voice
I can't wait to snuggle him.
I can't wait to pray with him.
I can't wait to smell him.
I can't wait to hear those words
I can't wait to tuck him in
I can't wait to watch him sleep
I can't wait to play legos with him
I can't wait to bring him to the beach
I can't wait to watch him and mr a eat ice cream
I can't wait to see him play with his cousins
I can't wait to see my parents meet him
I can't wait to be the one he calls for
I can't wait to teach him things
I can't wait to see who he will be
I can't wait to talk to him about the Lord
I can't wait to read to him.
I cant wait to see him see how loved he is.
I clearly can't wait

1 comment:

I love comments!