Tuesday, October 4, 2011

Who Are You

1. Do you sleep with the tv or music on?
Yes I fall asleep watching tv or reading my kindle most nights, but I set the sleep timer
2. What is your favorite technology device that you own?
Iphone for sure
3. Do you shop the ads for groceries?
Definitely, and keep a sharp eye out for the $10 off $50 coupons my grocery store always sends me in the mail
4. What are you favorite pair of shoes?
I go through phases, but right now I am digging on my blue croc flipflops
5. Have you done any fun fall activities yet?
No but I can't wait! I love the fall festival they put on locally. Is it fall yet?

NightOwlCrafting
 

2 comments:

  1. Hi this is Nicole from Colie’s Kitchen I just discovered your blog and wanted to drop by and say hi. I am now a new follower. I would love to have you stop by Colie’s Kitchen if you get a chance. www.colieskitchen.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi,

    I am a new follower from the blog hop. Please come follow me back
    Have a WONDERFUL day!
    http://lifewithtwinsandadramaqueen.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

I love comments!