Monday, October 31, 2011

Weekend Wrapup & MeetMe on Monday

Weekend Wrapup - Friday, despite his cough, I coerced mr awesome into running 5k with me, but I actually ran more like 4 miles. Was listening to mandi mapes - yes - obsessed with that album. Just wanted to hear the words over and over which made me not want to stop running. Woot. Then we spent the night watching movies we rented (transformers, breaking the press) and working. Saturday we slept in as it was raining outside, and then when the rain stopped we hit the park for a 5k. My allergies were bugging me and I spent most of the run sneezing my guts out but we really enjoyed the time and I caught up on my andy stanley sermonage. Plus we beat our fastest 5k by another minute woot! Hit breakfast after at first watch (yum) and then spent the day (until 3am) working. Sunday I worked and mr awesome cleaned the house from top to bottom. (toldya hes awesome). Finished just in time for Sunday Night Bravo. RHWOA starts next week but last night we got the "before they were stars" episode which was actually pretty interesting. And Tyrese on Watch What Happens Live certainly made it a great night of Bravo :) I fell asleep before it ended though - did he show his abs after all? I am happy with all the work I accomplished this weekend and am psyched to get this big project off my plate and send the invoice :)

1. My current weather is _______?
rainy and cold
2. What is your favorite sound?
laughter or the buzz of a text message
3. What is the worst flavor of ice cream?
strawberry
4. What magazine do you look for when you are stuck in the waiting room?
ummm... angry birds on iphone duh :)
5. What is your favorite condiment?
balsamic vinegar fo sho

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments!